2017 KIOWA COUNTY FAIR & RODEO
Open Class Exhibits
You can bring in open class exhibits from 5-7:00 p.m. on Wednesday September 6th and from 7-9:00 a.m. on Thursday September 7th. Judging will begin at 10:00 a.m. The judging of Open Class Exhibits will be closed to exhibitors and spectators. Judges decisions are final.
4-H/FFA/Open Class Livestock Exhibits
Prior to fair 4-H and FFA animal exhibitors need to have:
- Weighed in your animal(s) at the county weigh-ins (except pigs, rabbits, and chickens)
- Turned in a bill of sale for your animal. If home raised check let office know.
- Had a county ear tag put in your animal(s)(except rabbits and chickens)
- Upload pictures of pigs. 4-H does this on 4honline and FFA send pics to extension office.
- Turned in a livestock entry form and a check for the pen deposit by August 11th. If you have any questions please call the extension office.
COOL FORMS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED! WE DO NEED A BILL OF SALE AND THE ENTRY FORMS BELOW TO ENTER THE FAIR!
All livestock must be in place by 10 a.m. on Wednesday, September 5th (this includes open class animals)
Weigh-in will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Check fair book fair for official scheduling and rules!!
2017 4-H, FFA, Open Class Livestock Entry Form
(for 4-H exhibitors only)
Livestock Pen Deposit
**There is a $25 per pen deposit payable to the Jr.Livestock Committee. So if you have a pen for goats, pigs, and a steer, the deposit is $75. You will get this deposit back after you have cleaned all of your pens at the end of the fair. Rabbits and Chickens will only need to pay $25 per species unless you have both then it is $50. This fee is not to penalize any one, only to make sure your pens are cleaned!**