Exhibit Day Information
- 2020 EXHIBIT DAY PROJECTS PAGE 1! Click Here to view!!
- 2020 EXHIBIT DAY PROJECTS PAGE 2! Click Here to view!!
- Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, the 2020 4-H Exhibit Day was not open to the public. We took pictures or EVERY PROJECT entered and their RIBBON PLACING..
- THANK YOU TO ALL OUR 2020 4-H MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS FOR YOUR HELP IN NEGATIVING THIS UNPRECEDENTED YEAR!
EXHIBIT DAY 2020 WILL BE HELD ON AUGUST 3, 2020!!
10:00 a.m. Interview Judging Begins
THERE WAS NO FOOD AUCTION THE 2020 4-H YEAR DUE TO COVID GUIDELINES.
OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION AWARD RECIPIENTS – If you receive an Overall GRAND CHAMPION in your division, you will need to turn in a Thank You note to the office, written to the person(s) who sponsored your award. If you do not know the sponsor we can give you that information.
- Champion award winners must include an addressed and stamped envelope
- Thank-You cards must be turned in to receive premiums after fair
- They are due in the Extension Office by FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2020
STATE FAIR – Projects receiving first place in their class are eligible to enter their project in the Colorado State Fair. Please note:
- If you received a “conditional” on your project, this means that the changes listed on your judging sheet must be made before you bring your project to the Extension Office to be transferred to State Fair.
- Projects qualifying for State Fair should be brought to the Extension Office no later than 4:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2020 AND 10:00 am MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2020 FOR CAKE DECORATING PROJECTS ONLY, packed, labeled properly and ready to transport.
- Don’t forget to bring all parts of your project!
- PICKUP OF PROJECTS FROM EXTENSION OFFICE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER. ALL PROJECTS GOING TO STATE FAIR IN 2020 WILL BE JUDGED, BUT NOT DISPLAYED. FOLLOWING THE COLORADO STATE FAIR COVID GUIDELINES
KIOWA COUNTY FAIR – In order to receive your premiums, and receive credit for your 4-H project, you must also exhibit your projects at the Kiowa County Fair with your ribbons attached.
- Projects may be brought to the Community Building:
- SEPTEMBER 7, 8, 9 BETWEEN 8:00am AND 4:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to your Project Leaders, or call the Extension Office.