Exhibit Day 2022 Information
MONDAY, AUGUST 1 , 2022
10:00 a.m. Interview Judging Begins
Kiowa County 4-H Council and Clubs invite the public to join us on Monday, August 1, 2022 at the Eads Senior Center on Maine Street!
Exhibits will be open to the public starting at 5:30pm. Fashion Revue will start at 6:00pm, Awards Show, and Food Auction will follow.
2022 Exhibit Day Interview Schedule (click here to view schedule)
FOOD AUCTION ENTRY FORM: DUE JULY 27, 2022 (Click here for form)
FASHION REVUE ENTRY FORM: DUE JULY 27, 2022 (Click here for form)
OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION AWARD RECIPIENTS – If you receive an Overall GRAND CHAMPION in your division, you will need to turn in a Thank You note to the office, written to the person(s) who sponsored your award. If you do not know the sponsor we can give you that information.
- Champion award winners must include a THANK YOU and stamped envelope
- Thank-You cards must be turned in to receive premiums after fair
- They are due in the Extension Office by FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2022
STATE FAIR – Projects receiving first place in their class are eligible to enter their project in the Colorado State Fair. Please note:
- If you received a “conditional” on your project, this means that the changes listed on your judging sheet must be made before you bring your project to the Extension Office to be transferred to State Fair.
- Projects qualifying for State Fair should be brought to the Extension Office no later than 4:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2022 AND 10:00 am MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022 FOR FOOD AND CAKE DECORATING PROJECTS ONLY, packed, labeled properly and ready to transport.
- Don’t forget to bring all parts of your project!
- STATE FAIR PROJECTS WILL BE RELEASED FOR PICKUP FOLLOWING THE KIOWA COUNTY FAIR ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
KIOWA COUNTY FAIR – In order to receive your premiums, and receive credit for your 4-H project, you must also exhibit your projects at the Kiowa County Fair with your ribbons attached.
- Projects may be brought to the Community Building:
- SEPTEMBER 5, 6, 7 BETWEEN 8:00am AND 5:00pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to your Project Leaders, or call the Extension Office.