Exhibit Day 2021 Information
MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021
10:00 a.m. Interview Judging Begins
Kiowa County 4-H Council and Clubs invite the public to join us on Monday, August 2, 2021!
Exhibits will be open to the public starting at 5:30pm. Fashion Revue will start at 6:00pm, Awards Show, and Food Auction will follow.
OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION AWARD RECIPIENTS – If you receive an Overall GRAND CHAMPION in your division, you will need to turn in a Thank You note to the office, written to the person(s) who sponsored your award. If you do not know the sponsor we can give you that information.
- Champion award winners must include a THANK YOU and stamped envelope
- Thank-You cards must be turned in to receive premiums after fair
- They are due in the Extension Office by FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021
STATE FAIR – Projects receiving first place in their class are eligible to enter their project in the Colorado State Fair. Please note:
- If you received a “conditional” on your project, this means that the changes listed on your judging sheet must be made before you bring your project to the Extension Office to be transferred to State Fair.
- Projects qualifying for State Fair should be brought to the Extension Office no later than 4:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021 AND 10:00 am MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2021 FOR FOOD AND CAKE DECORATING PROJECTS ONLY, packed, labeled properly and ready to transport.
- Don’t forget to bring all parts of your project!
- STATE FAIR PROJECTS WILL BE RELEASED FOR PICKUP FOLLOWING THE KIOWA COUNTY FAIR ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
KIOWA COUNTY FAIR – In order to receive your premiums, and receive credit for your 4-H project, you must also exhibit your projects at the Kiowa County Fair with your ribbons attached.
- Projects may be brought to the Community Building:
- SEPTEMBER 6, 7, 8 BETWEEN 8:00am AND 4:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to your Project Leaders, or call the Extension Office.